User Experience – From Business to Buttons
- Consulting project teams (Product Owner, Project manager etc) in various portfolios on Digital projects within SBM by using user-centric methodology, design, UI/UX, Change management. Leading to efficient use of resources (people, time, money etc).
- Virtual and physical workshops for all needs such as Design thinking, Digital projects, seminars, project execution, lessons learned, stakeholder management, cost optimisation, etc
- Stakeholder management for monthly Digital work report, portfolio report, project team
- Strategic analysis on Digital processes and evolution of the deliverables, reports, troubleshooting etc
- Change management (ADKAR PROSCI) for projects from initial phase to final deployment
- Creating new process for Customer acquistion with strategies such as Growth Hacking
- Executing proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationship with recruiters and recruiting softwares provider
PM & PO Responsibilities for projects at VUCX
- Management of product development cycle in alignment with interdisciplinary crossfunctional and multicultural development team
- SCRUM & Kanban, Agile, project backlog, running sprint planning sessions, project retrospectives
- Create, maintain and track progress on product roadmap, backlogs and user stories
- Backlog priorization and supervision of Scrum process
- Development of product vision
- Definition of business value and stakeholder communication and management
- New product Development
- UX/UI testing
I wrote my thesis at the company SkelEx with the topic User-centred product optimization – Customization of exoskeletons for heavy duty workers. It involved intensive research with different methodologies, Design thinking and dealt with user centric company culture at core levels.
- Problem research and problem development to create a problem statement
- User research, insight finding, competitive mapping, ideation and co-creation workshops for user testing and employee communication, concept development, and implementation
- Assistance in cultural change at the company, to empower and foster user-centred innovation
- Running co-creation workshops from user testing for developing a new feedback loop to ideation of company strategy and implementing the results into the company’s structure and processes
- Evaluation and suggestion of improvement in existing product and service related processes through relevant tools and methodologies, to improve top notch communication within the company, with clients and the end users.
Brand strategy for expansion beyond first 3 cities and creatives
I started this company after my bachelor as an umbrella company for Designers and Architects along with a partner. I was the head of design, and made the strategic choice to centre Walnut Co’s service around popular local businesses of the city and develop considerable design reputation leading to accelerated word of mouth marketing. The business services were provided strategic advertising, graphic design, research, product launches, festive launches, branding & corporate branding, brand positioning, photography etc. Nevertheless, I also provided critical assistance to my partner and head of architecture.
I have worked since before my bachelor with Strategy & Design at this education institute. From 2013-15, I set the tone of communication for advertisement and branding and worked on digital and print design (later under my venture Walnut co as described below). From 2015-17 I have been their consultant designer. I have also been a part of the strategic decision of introducing digital visual learning with 3D software for Science subjects.
- Research Methodologies, Ethnography, Design Thinking, Prototyping
- Client, customer & User insight, User experience, User-centric innovation
- Concept, Product & Process development, Ideation tools, Strategic Thinking, System Design Thinking, Organizational design, Participatory Design, Workshop design and implementation
- Excellent Communication, Storytelling, acquiring clients & users
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AdobeXD), Microsoft Office, Sketch
I live in The Netherlands, and am from India, passionate about and committed to innovating, creating and implementing strategies. A user centric mindset with a strong understanding of usability is the key. I continuously aim to learn from art, books, people and their stories. I enjoy working alone and in teams. I am proactive in finding solutions or hacking solutions frugally to problems related to projects, clients or teams. For me an ideal team is one which has a strong desire to create a remarkable result. It is important for me, to have an impact on people’s life through my work, and my driving force is gratitude and humanity. I have travelled over 32 countries and have a rich exposure to different cultures.
- Social Psychology
- Power of Habit